The aims of the Forum of Sutton Governors are:
- To provide support to, and a forum for, Sutton Governors to discuss matters of shared interest.
- To canvass Governors’ views on education related issues and/or initiatives and report these back to elected members, officers or any other appropriate person/s or group.
- To provide Governor representation on Local Authority committees or any other appropriate groups, on behalf of schools that have affiliated to the Forum.
- To provide a link with the National Governors’ Association.
- To give a collective voice to Governors in order to contribute to policy-making in Sutton.
Download a copy of the Constitution